BNATURAL CBD UK BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BNATURAL CBD UK
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an ambassador in BNATURAL CBD UK brand ambassador Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site and the bnaturaloil.co.uk web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” “our” and “BNATURAL CBD UK” refer to BNATURAL CBD UK, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the Business Rep.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to be a Rep and enter into this Agreement.
As a member of BNATURAL CBD UK brand ambassador Program, you will have access to the Account Manager. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details and, browse and get tracking codes for our coupons and deals.
BNATURAL CBD UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
BNATURAL CBD UK reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of your links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
Terms and Conditions
- You understand that as a BNATURAL CBD UK Rep:
- You have the right to offer BNATURAL CBD UK products for sale in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
b. You have the right to invite other potential brand ambassador into the programme.
c. You will comply with all legal laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations, and shall make all reports and remit all financial withholdings or other deductions as may be required by any rule or regulation.
d. You will perform obligations as a Bnatural brand ambassador with honesty and integrity.
2. You agree to accept the current BNATURAL CBD UK compensation plan.
3. You agree that as a BNATURAL CBD UK Rep you are an independent contractor, and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of BNATURAL CBD UK. You are not authorised to and will not incur any debt, expense, obligation, or open any checking account on behalf of, for, or in the name of BNATURAL CBD UK. You agree that you will be solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone, postage and other expenses.
4. You understand that you must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for bonuses or commissions from BNATURAL CBD UK. You understand that these Terms and Conditions, may be amended at the sole discretion of BNATURAL CBD UK, and you agree that any such amendment will apply to you. Notification of amendments shall be published and/or sent by email. Amendments shall become effective upon notification. The continuation of BNATURAL CBD UK business or acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute your acceptance of any and all amendments.
5. The term of this agreement is one month from the date accepted and shall automatically renew for successive one-month terms unless cancelled as provided herein. You understand that either party may elect not to renew the Agreement by notifying the other party in writing. If BNATURAL CBD UK elects not to renew the Agreement, such notice shall be emailed to Reps at the last email address provided by Rep to BNATURAL CBD UK.
If you elect to not renew the Agreement, you understand that you must submit a formal cancel request by email.
If either party elects not to renew the Agreement, or if it is cancelled or terminated for any reason, you understand that you will permanently lose all rights as a brand ambassador. You shall not be eligible to sell BNATURAL CBD UK products, nor shall you be eligible to receive commissions, bonuses. In the event of cancellation, termination or non-renewal, you waive all rights you have. BNATURAL CBD UK reserves the right to terminate all Affiliate Agreements upon 30 days’ notice it elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its products and/or services via direct selling channels.
6. You may not assign any rights or delegate any duties under the Agreement without the prior written consent of BNATURAL CBD UK. Any attempt to transfer or assign the Agreement without the express written consent of BNATURAL CBD UK renders the Agreement voidable at the option of BNATURAL CBD UK and may result in termination of business.
7. You agree that you will not send unsolicited commercial emails unless such emails strictly comply with applicable laws and regulations. You agree that any email that you send that promotes BNATURAL CBD UK, the BNATURAL CBD UK opportunity, or BNATURAL CBD UK products and services must comply with the following:
- There must be a functioning return email address to the sender.
b. The email must include a physical mailing address.
c. The email must clearly and conspicuously disclose that the message is an advertisement or solicitation.
d. The use of deceptive subject lines and/or false header information is prohibited.
e. You will honour all opt-out requests, whether received by email or regular mail. If you receive an opt-out request from a recipient of an email, you agree to forward the opt-out request to BNATURAL CBD UK.
All email sent with any mention of or linking in any way to our products, services, offerings, or anything whatsoever tied to our company must be fully compliant with all our anti-Spam requirements as outlined above. Failure to comply with all our anti-Spam requirements is a direct violation of our anti-spam policies.
8. You understand that if you fail to comply with the terms of the Agreement, BNATURAL CBD UK may, at its discretion, impose disciplinary action. If you are in breach, default or are in violation of the Agreement at termination, you shall not be entitled to receive any further bonuses or commissions, whether or not the sales for such bonuses or commissions have been completed.
9. All Intellectual Property Rights shall solely belong to BNATURAL CBD UK. We thereby grants to you, during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to establish and distribute html hyperlinks for bnaturaloil.co.uk
and to use BNATURAL CBD UK trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform your obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any use of BNATURAL CBD UK property will be subject to BNATURAL CBD UK prior written approval.
10. You understand and agree to comply with the Terms of Service and Policies & Procedures of any and all websites/web-based programs in which you are directly or indirectly mentioning or linking from/to in any way for products, services, offerings, or anything whatsoever tied to or in connection with BNATURAL CBD UK. You understand that violating the Terms of Service/Policies & Procedures of a third-party website or web-based program can be considered a direct violation of BNATURAL CBD UK Terms of Service and can result in action being taken against your brand ambassador account.
11. You understand and agree that no income claims, income projections, nor income representations may be made to prospective brand ambassador. Any false, deceptive, or misleading claims regarding the BNATURAL CBD UK opportunity or BNATURAL CBD UK products and services are prohibited. Furthermore, you understand that you may in no way attempt to misleadingly represent yourself an employee of BNATURAL CBD UK. Brand ambassador are independent contractors and are not purchasers of a franchise or business interest. All brand ambassador may list themselves as an “Independent BNATURAL CBD UK brand ambassadors”
12. BNATURAL CBD UK, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents shall not be liable for and released from all claims for consequential and exemplary damages. You further agree to release BNATURAL CBD UK and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents from all liability arising from or relating to the promotion or operation of the BNATURAL CBD UK business and any activities related to it and agree to indemnify BNATURAL CBD UK for any liability, damages, fines, penalties, or other awards arising from any unauthorised conduct that you undertake in operating your affiliate business.
The Agreement, in its current form and as amended by BNATURAL CBD UK at its discretion, constitutes the entire contract between BNATURAL CBD UK and you. Any promises, representations, offers, or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect.
13. Any waiver by BNATURAL CBD UK of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorised officer of BNATURAL CBD UK.
14. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
15. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes and claims relating to BNATURAL CBD UK, the Buisiness Agreement, the rights and obligations of an independent brand ambassador and BNATURAL CBD UK, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either an independent brand ambassador or BNATURAL CBD UK under the Agreement or the BNATURAL CBD UK Policies and Procedures shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration in the UK. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement shall prevent BNATURAL CBD UK from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction, order for specific performance, a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other relief available to safeguard and protect BNATURAL CBD UK interest prior to, during or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding or pending the rendition of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration or other proceeding. If an brand ambassador wishes to bring an action against BNATURAL CBD UK for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within one year from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims against BNATURAL CBD UK for such act or omission. Brand ambassador waives all claims that any other statutes of limitations apply.
You are free to promote your own websites, but naturally, any promotion that mentions BNATURAL CBD UK could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by BNATURAL CBD UK. For example, advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once.
In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote BNATURAL CBD UK so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote BNATURAL CBD UK so long as the newsgroup specifically welcomes commercial messages.
At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your websites as an independent brand ambassador from BNATURAL CBD UK If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the BNATURAL CBD UK brand ambassador Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
You must not speak on behalf of the brand or make any medical claims regarding products, ingredients or any other brand-related issues. By signing this agreement you agree to abide by the MHRA Compliance
You are liable for any infringements of our legal policies.
Business Reps must not sell on any BNATURAL CBD UK products for any less than the RRP. Unless otherwise agreed with us.
All personal websites must be approved by BNATURAL CBD UK for compliance. Please email your website link to email@example.com
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
The BNATURAL CBD UK brand ambassador system handles the brand ambassador accounts by tracking which ambassador have referred visitors to the website and rewards them with a specific commission.
brand ambassador use the ambassador referral link/URL to promote our website or products. Specific brand ambassador are tracked because their IDs or usernames are appended to their URL, therefore the system can track which brand ambassador link brought a customer to our website. If the customer successfully completes a conversion (i.e. a sale), a referral will be generated and the brand ambassador will be awarded a commission.
BNATURAL CBD UK pay between 15-20% on all NRSV tracked.
Net Retail Sales Volume (NRSV) is the retail sales price net VAT, less postage and any discounts used.
Payment will be made via bank transfer or pay pal, weekly/ monthly. However, payment is only made to Reps that have a minimum balance of £20 in their account. Reps who do not meet the minimum balance requirements will not be eligible for payment until it has been reached.
BNATURAL CBD UK will provide the brand ambassador with a detailed real-time reporting system showing the commission that is pending, approved or void. The brand ambassador agrees to regularly check his/ hers reports to ensure that the commission shown is correct. BNATURAL CBD UK accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions and their consequential implications which are not notified to us in writing within a 4 week period. This four week period begins on the day that the sale/action which generates the commission took place.
The exception to this is where the brand ambassador program operates on a batch reporting system and not in real time.
Where that is the case, the four week period begins when the batch report which includes the day that the sale/action generating the commission took place is uploaded by BNATURAL CBD UK. While BNATURAL CBD UK will do everything we can to correct any errors or omissions which may occur, we will not be liable for any of these which are not brought to our attention within the 4 week period as detailed above.
In the event of any brand ambassador fraud, all transactions in the brand ambassador account will be reversed. We also reserve the right to take legal or criminal action against the companies and individuals involved.
In the event of suspected fraud, payment to a brand ambassador account will be stopped and the brand ambassador will be asked to provide additional information as to how they have been promoting the products to ascertain where any rules or program terms may have been broken. Failure to comply will result in monies being withheld and the brand ambassador's account being terminated.
The brand ambassador is responsible for registering with HM Revenue and Customs. All payments made to you from BNATURAL CBD UK must be declared and you are responsible for paying all tax and National Insurance payments due.